We are leaders in imparting quality education and expert consultation to students who plan to study overseas. Miel was established in the year 1989, when there was none to think of venturing in this arena. 26 years in this field is itself a reward of our achievements.
Similarly, Miel is in the business of turning mute persons into flawless speakers of English in its No Grammar Rules: Spoken English Course. We emphasize on Think in English and Speak in English approach. Miel has a unique methodology which on one hand builds inherent confidence of candidate and on the other automatic gushing of words, phrases and sentences of English language of speaker’s mouth. Miel has been doing a yeoman’s service since long back by providing tailored and need be in tactical support to candidates of IELTS and TOEFL.
Miel has edge over others in:
- NewZealand trained ESOL teachers
- Experts in the field
- Daily six hours dedicated training sessions.
- Regular faced-back sessions
- Small batches
- Individual attention
- Study scheme tailored as per individual’s needs
- Mock Testes on every Saturday
- Study material provided to each student
- Regular and weekend batches avaialble for students and working employees
- Flexible timings
- Easy instalments payments