Public speaking is the process of communicating information to an audience. It is usually done before a large audience, like in school, the workplace and even in our personal lives. The benefits of knowing how to communicate to an audience include sharpening critical thinking and verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
People have always been scared of speaking in public.Even leaders from ancient times have always admitted that when they had to stand up in front of a gathering and speak there is an onslaught of stage fright which manifests itself in many ways. The mind goes blank. At times the speaker perspires.The heart starts beating hard and the legs start trembling. One or more of these symptoms have been faced by most of the renowned public speakers and world leaders at one time or the other.
Why Do We Need to Do It?
- Do you forget the content while speaking to a large audience?
- Do you get nervous dealing with unknown people or your seniors?
- Do you feel anxiety before or after going onto the stage?
- Do you get scared while holding mic?
- Do you lack conviction while talking to people?
- Do people call you monotonous presenter?
- Do you want to know the real art of storytelling, giving speeches and presentation?
- Do you want to be the dynamic, charismatic and amazing personality?
If you stand for any of the one, you need to be groomed, you need to be trained and you need the right guidance of right kind of trainers who could understand you and dedicatedly guide you in becoming fantastic speaker.We, at MIEL, are always busy exploring new ideas so that our students could be benefited and speak confidently, passionately, without any fear or hesitation. our expert teachers to help you to learn the art of public speaking.